Our vision at CrossPointe is to equip people to Know God, Find Freedom, Discover Purpose and Make a Difference. As we strive to achieve this goal, we filter everything we do through our ten CORE VALUES. These values determine our steps and our motives; they create culture and protect our identity so we always stay true to God's calling for our congregation.
- We long to experience God and know Him more.
We must have a constant and growing relationship with God.
- We will do whatever it takes to reach people who don't know Christ.
To reach people no one is reaching, we'll have to do things no one else is doing.
- We will honor God and His church with integrity.
If we live with integrity, nothing else matters. If we don't live with integrity, nothing else matters.
- We always bring our best.
Excellence honors God and inspires people.
- We are faith-filled risk takers with big vision.
We'll never insult God with small thinking and safe living.
- We will laugh hard, have fun and do life together.
Nothing is more fun than serving God with people you love.
- We will lead the way with ambitious generosity.
We truly believe it is more blessed to give than to receive.
- We are spiritual contributors, not spiritual consumers.
The church does not exist for us. We are the church and we exist for the world.
- We are all about the global Church.
The local church is the hope of the world, and we know we can accomplish infinitely more together than apart.
- We don't recruit volunteers, we release leaders.
Volunteers do good things, but leaders change the world.